Two months ago, the parents of University of Pittsburgh student Alina Sheykhet found her dead inside her Oakland apartment. The 20 year old had been raped and murdered, allegedly by her former boyfriend, against whom she'd filed a protection from abuse order weeks earlier.
- Some Philly Mall Visitors Upset By Tattooed Santa Who Offers Goofy Poses For Photos
- After Big Wins This Election, Pittsburgh’s Democratic Socialists Endorse Candidates For 2018
- Oh Boi-lo! Holiday Beverage Source Of Cheer And Warmth
- Push To Boost Enrollment At Lawrenceville’s Public Schools Brought Community Together In New Ways
- PA To Increase Acreage Of Industrial Hemp 100-Fold Next Year
Pittsburgh is many kinds of city: it’s a sports city, it’s a robotics city, it’s a ketchup city. But at its most essential, Pittsburgh is a city of steep hills. In the early 1900s, public staircases were built all around the city to help people navigate challenging terrain.
- Unhappy 10th Anniversary, Great Recession. You Still Hurt Us
- At Least 6,700 Myanmar Rohingya Killed In Single Month, Aid Group Says
- FCC Set To Repeal 'Net Neutrality' Rules For Internet Providers
- Concern Grows In Pakistan Over Cases Of Disappearance
- Consumers Hunting For Health Insurance Find High Prices — And Some Great Deals