It was Sept. 7. A quick glance at the morning’s headlines revealed President Donald Trump had made a debt ceiling deal with Democratic leaders.
- Facebook Thought Pittsburghers Were In Philly This Morning
- Pittsburgh Diocese Settles Suit Over Birth Control Mandate
- New Homestead Café Offers On-The-Job Training For Students With Disabilities
- Amazon Won't Save Pittsburgh From Tech Diversity Problems, Says Seattle
- Judge To Say Wednesday If Sandusky Gets New Sex Abuse Trial
Pittsburgh’s tunnels are considered the gateway to the city. More than 229,000 people drive through the Liberty, Fort Pitt, Squirrel Hill and Stowe tunnels each day.
- LAPD Investigating Accusation Of 2013 Rape By Harvey Weinstein
- After Ikea Dresser Recall, Another Toddler Reportedly Died In Tip-Over
- Report: Pollution Kills 3 Times More than AIDS, TB And Malaria Combined
- White House Chief Of Staff John Kelly Defends Trump's Condolence Calls
- Forecasters Predict Warmer-Than-Average Winter In Majority Of U.S.