Weather officials say the tornado that touched down in western Pennsylvania on Thursday was an EF-1 packing wind gusts up to 105 mph.
- Union Opposition Won't Be A Problem In Trump Country, Saccone Says
- Pittsburgh Public Schools District Says Teacher Scheduling, Turnover Issues Are Sticking Points
- Trump Says He's Coming Back To Pittsburgh For Rick Saccone
- Wolf Says He'll Send The PA Supreme Court A Fair Congressional Map, Even If He Has To Draw His Own
- Looking For A ‘Side Hustle’? Carnegie Library Series To Educate People On Joining The Gig Economy
"Broadcasting from Pittsburgh’s historic South Side, this is 90.5 WESA, Pittsburgh’s NPR news station."
- Trump Says FBI Missed 'Signals' Of Florida School Shooting Because Of Russia Probe
- All 65 People Aboard Plane Feared Dead After Crash Into Iranian Mountain
- Trump Administration's Latest Strike On CFPB: Budget Cuts
- Navajo President: Go To College, Then Bring That Knowledge Home
- How The U.S. Ambassador To China May Have Xi Jinping's Ear
Like us on Facebook
- High Hopes: PA's First Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Serve As Salve For Patients In Chronic Pain
- Peduto Won't Say If Pittsburgh Will Go To Court Over Releasing Its HQ2 Bid
- 'Smoketown' Traces The Rise And Fall Of The Other Great Black Renaissance In Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh’s University Communities Wary Of Rapid Development From Amazon HQ2
- Amazon’s HQ2 Will Hire 50,000 People, Can Pittsburgh Deliver?
Sign up for our e-newsletter!
Where the News Comes Together
Each Friday, reporters, editors and bloggers join veteran journalist Kevin Gavin to take an in-depth look at the stories important to the Pittsburgh region.