Many companies will match tax deductible charitable contributions made by their employees to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations like 90.5 WESA. Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses and match volunteer hours with cash. It's important to us and easy for you!
How it works:
· Make your donation to 90.5 WESA.
· Obtain a matching gift form from your human resources office or use their on-line form.
· Complete your portion of the form and mail it to us, you can even mail it with your contribution.
· We will complete our portion of the form and submit the request for matching funds to your employer.
· Enjoy the benefits of a station, and a community, made even stronger through your effort and your company's contribution.
If you’re a sustaining member and your monthly amount does not meet the minimum amount requirement set by your employer, you can submit your donation once a year by using the tax letter we provide in January totaling last year’s monthly donations.
90.5 WESA is part of Pittsburgh Community Broadcasting, and the EIN is #23-7257055. Your company may also have us listed under Essential Public Media, Essential Public Radio or Pittsburgh EPM.
Mail forms to:
67 Bedford Square
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Questions about matching gifts:
WESA Membership Team
412-697-2955, Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm
Here is just a sample of companies that match gifts to WESA. Check with your HR department to see if your donation qualifies!