What was supposed to be a routine visit to the pediatrician with little Oren resulted in a finding that sent Katy Rank Lev and her husband, Corey, into a frenzy. Their 1-year-old had lead in his blood.
- Pittsburgh Proposes The State's First Conversion Therapy Ban
- Off The Field, A High School Football Coach Teaches Athletes Consent
- Record Turnout At This Year's Dirty Dozen Bike Race
- Region's First 'Pay What You Can' Cafe Aims To Inspire Community Revitalization
- Now Paralyzed, Iconic Cyclist Danny Chew Plans For 30 More Years Of Biking
A few decades ago, Terri Baltimore tagged along with a group of architecture students and their professor while they were visiting the Hill District. “And what they said about this neighborhood broke my heart,” she said. “That it was dirty.
- Jill Stein Campaign Drops Statewide Recount Effort In Pennsylvania
- Trump Talks With Taiwan, In A Move That May Spell Friction With China
- Dyslexia: The Learning Disability That Must Not Be Named
- Almost A Month Later, North Carolina Governor's Race Remains Undecided
- The Birth Of 'Nueva Trova Cubana' And Other Music Styles In Castro's Cuba
Sign up for our e-newsletter!
Where the News Comes Together
Each Friday, reporters, editors and bloggers join veteran journalist Kevin Gavin to take an in-depth look at the stories important to the Pittsburgh region.