Join WESA’s New Leadership Circle
Deepen your commitment and enrich your public radio experience by joining 90.5 WESA’s Leadership Circle, our new major donor giving society.
Your generous gift of $1,000 or more annually will sustain the programming you love and do what public radio does best – enrich your life and the lives of approximately 100,000 listeners each week by keeping you informed and stimulating new thoughts and ideas.
As a Leadership Circle supporter, you will have opportunities to attend private events featuring public radio personalities and connect with others who share your values. See a full list of exclusive Leadership Circle benefits.
Leadership Circle Challenge: Make an Even Greater Impact Today
In December 2015, 90.5 WESA was awarded a special challenge grant by an anonymous donor to encourage listeners to join the Leadership Circle. New dollars contributed by Leadership Circle supporters will be matched dollar-for-dollar while the challenge grant lasts. Here's how the Leadership Circle Challenge works:
- Donate a minimum of $1,000 or more annually.
- Current donors will generate valuable matching dollars for the increased portion of their annual gift.
- Brand new donors will generate a 100% match.
- Pledges may be fulfilled anytime during our fiscal year, July 1 through June 30.
- Monthly sustaining gifts that meet the criteria above are eligible.
For additional information or to make your gift by phone, call Kathleen Iducovich, Director of Major Giving, at 412.697.2943.
Great news! Charitable IRA Rollover Renewed for 2015 and Beyond
On Dec. 18, 2015, the president signed legislation permanently extending the charitable IRA rollover, making it retroactive to January 1, 2015, with no expiration date. It’s a wonderful opportunity for individuals ages 70 ½ and up to make tax-free contribution through their IRA. To qualify, the gift must be:
- Made by a donor age 70 ½ or older at the time of the donation.
- Transferred from a traditional or Roth IRA directly to WESA.
- Between $100 and $100,000 per IRA holder per year. It will count toward your required minimum distribution.
- Transferred by December 31, 2015, to apply to the 2015 tax year. Act now! See sample transfer letter to plan administrator.
Contact Kathleen Iducovich, WESA’s Director of Major Giving at 412.697.2943 if you would like any assistance completing your charitable gift.
Balance your financial goals with your desire to invest in the future of 90.5 WESA. We accept gifts of cash, appreciated stocks, bequests and life insurance. Your gift may have a lasting impact on 90.5 WESA, its listeners and the broader community. For more information, contact Kathleen Iducovich, Director of Major Giving, at 412.697.2943 or firstname.lastname@example.org.